I spent seven years from 2006-2013 establishing and overseeing an international ministry base and children’s rescue home on the border of DR Congo in what is now South Sudan. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t miss my friends there a world away. I am thrilled to continue to cheer on the new generation of leaders there and support them any way I can.
In 2013 God called to move back to the USA to start to rebuild my health and begin a new chapter of serving the broader Body of Christ. Create 61 focuses on providing targeted equipping, mentoring and creative direction dedicated to igniting creativity and raising up healthy, wholehearted leaders in the Body of Christ who walk in the fullness of God’s Kingdom and who are prepared for urban and/or cross cultural missions.
I know first hand the need to be able to steward the story of what God is doing in your project or organization both authentically and artfully. I can help you learn to do so with excellence leveraging the tools available through social media platforms.
If you have a heart to see:
- Greater creativity be released in the Body of Christ
- The creative arts and media be used to tell the story of what God is doing
- Missions and leadership equipping happen in authentic, whole-hearted community
- Christians working in creative vocations mentored into greater effectiveness to use their gifts and skills to make a difference in cultural transformation
- Opportunities to learn how to connect with God more creatively be developed & made available
Or any or all of the above?
I’m asking my friends and supporters who have been so faithful throughout my time in Africa, to prayerfully consider partnering with me in this new season. Create 61 is actually a multiplication of the last 20 years of my life spent in urban and cross-cultural missions to help raise up many more leaders with the tools they need to be effective.
Please take a peek at our most current urgent needs and practical ideas on lots of different ways to get involved. There is no such thing as insignificant partnership or giving. I am humbled and honored to continue serving with you in this new season friends!